Westminster Briefing Policy and Practice Briefing
Local Transport Plans: Preparing for 2011.
This will be hosted by The House Magazine on Thursday, 11th March 2010 in Westminster (10.30am-3.15pm).
Confirmed speakers at this Policy and Practice Briefing include:
- Phil Killingley, Regional and Local Transport Strategy and Funding, Department for Transport
- Stephen Hammond MP, Shadow Minister for Transport
- David Moffat, Principal Consultant, Steer Davies Gleave
- Jon Harris, Technical Director – Smarter Travel Choices, Mouchel
- Richard Hebditch, Campaigns Director, Campaign for Better Transport
- Darren Richards, Executive Head of Planning & Transportation, London Borough of Sutton
- Ian Drummond, Assistant Director, Transportation, Leicestershire County Council
- Trevor Mason, Principal Engineer – Transport Policy and Monitoring, Hertfordshire CC
- John Bourn, LTP Policy Officer, Tyne and Wear LTP Team
- Professor Roger Mackett, Centre for Transport Studies, University College London (chair)
Objectives and Outcomes
Participants at this Policy and Practice Briefing will spend the morning discussing the third wave of Local Transport Plans and how they will affect practitioners at the front line. Through looking at case study examples, the afternoon will allow delegates the opportunity to examine examples of good practice, identifying the common themes in successful plans.
Further Information & Registration
Please see the attached details for a fuller description and agenda for this event. Should you wish to attend I would be grateful if you could complete and return the attached reservation form.
If you have any questions about this or anything to do with the event please Luke Expin using the details below.
Research & Development Manager,
T: 020-7096 2922
F: 020-7096 2946
Reservation Form BD030 (WORD format)